Wednesday 7 November 2012

Free People Launches on-line in the UK


1970's U.S fashion label Free People  launches on-line in the UK, sister brand of Urban Outfitters and Anthroplogie. It has a boho, hippy, feminine feel many pieces are embellished and use a mix of fabrics.The collection not only covers ladies-wear but also overs footwear, a pet range and in the home section there is some beautiful printed skateboards , never thought I would want to own a skateboard again but would love one of those to hang on my wall.
The price range differs from the affordable dresses starting at £28 to the more pricey going up to £800.
See below some of my personal favourites that I would like on my Christmas wish list.

Golden Enchantment Dress
Visit Free people website
Beaded Wavelengths Tunic
Eagle Graphic Sweatshirt
Barton Springs Top
We The Free Patched Long Sleeve Tee









No comments: